CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 2, 2010




I have been really horrible about keeping up with my blogs. This year has been pretty busy and has gone by way to fast. With in the last year we have moved from Buffalo, NY to Cambridge, MD then to Goldsboro, NC. I really wasnt sure about the move back to NC mainly because Brian had decided to get out of the Coast Guard. But once we got back it wasnt long before I realized things were going to be fine. I got a job at Kay Jewelers and soon after that Brian was accepted into Wayne Community College. If I thought we were busy before we got back to NC I was wrong because once Brian and the kids start school we will all be very busy with school and work!


This year will be Miss Emma's first year of school. She will be going to Prekindergarten this year and is super excited! :) She loves being here in NC closer to the family and she has enjoyed making new friends as well. Emma has such a sweet heart and will do anything for her brother! She is a dog lover and hates to see a animal in a bad place. We recently got her hair cut so she could donate it to locks of love. I sat her down and explained to her why we are sending it away and so atleast she knows that she is helping other little girls that are sick.


Colin is entering the second grade this year. He is so smart and does great in school. I cant believe how fast the time has gone since we had him almost seven years ago. He has such a soft heart and is definitely a Momma's Boy. Which is not a bad thing! :) He will walk up to me and tell me he loves me or that I look beautiful for no reason at all. He loves everything little boys like...G.I Joes, Sports, and playing video games with his dad.


It really has been nice to be back in North Carolina. Its great running into friends that you havent seen in years or calling and having your family come over with out waiting a day or so for them to get here. Hopefully we dont get so busy that I dont have time to update my blog every once in a while! :)

0 comments: