This is just alittle update on how we are all doing. As everyone already knows we recently got stationed in Oxford Maryland. So far everything is going great here. We got a great deal on a nice Townhouse in Cambridge, MD. It has three levels, three bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths. It really is great. It has plenty of room for the four of us. And plenty of space for company.
Colin is loving his new school. Im still not sure how much I like the teachers and the way they do things at his school. But Im sure I will get used to it. Colin has met some friends at school and really enjoys learning. He really is doing great in school, He made the Honor Roll on his last report card. :) If he had it his way he would never miss aday. He says "I really miss school when Im not there, even on the weekends". I would have to say his best subject is Math! He can sit down to do his math homework of about 20 questions or more and be done in less than 4 minutes. He really has grown up fast. He is the best son any one could ask for! :)
Emma is getting so Big! :) I cant beieve she is already 4, where is the time going? She really is a smart and funny girl. There is never a dull moment when she is around. Shes always making jokes or just making silly faces. She is also a great actress, Ive never seen a kid that can act like shes sleeping for 20 minutes just to prank someone. Emma has been learning to write her name and learn her ABC's and numbers to 20. She has been doing really great with all of them. She is a joy to have around, Couldnt have asked for a better daughter! :)
There's really not much new going on with me. Im just here enjoying the time I get to spend with my family. It can be alittle hectic here at times, well mainly when the kids are bouncing off the walls and not listening to me, but I wouldnt trade it for anything. :)
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Update
Posted by Candace at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment